vr 22 sep|
CIRCLE FOR CREATIVES' FLOW | online sound meditation
For artists and conscious, intuitive, creative beings. Meeting yourself with compassion and trust Gaining clarity for your art and your life. Monthly Circle. at First Quarter Moon 22 SEPTEMBER 2023 08:00 PM-09:15 PM CET Online + 48 hours replay Pay what you can. No minimal & maximal
Time & Location
22 sep 2023 20:00 CEST – 23 sep 2023 21:15 CEST
About the event
CIRCLE FOR CREATIVES' FLOW
Meeting yourself with compassion and trust
Gaining clarity for your art and your life.
For artists and conscious, intuitive, creative beings.
who knows there is potential for life-changing,
who wants to connect with themselves, and enjoy their creative life flow.
Monthly Circle. at First Quarter Moon
22 SEPTEMBER 2023 8:00 PM - 9:15 PM CET
Online + 48 hours replay
Pay what you can. No minimal & maximal
Hi creative souls,
Are you interested in shifting your perspectives about yourself and what you are going through? You want to live a fulfilled life as an artist, as a creative being,
but for whatever reason, you feel you can't;
You don't know if you would ever can...
- Are you exhausted from switching roles in your life between being an artist and other commitments you have?
- Do you have creative ideas in your head for years but still not realize them yet?
- Are you tired of surviving, trying to keep your art practice going, trying to make a living from anything else you can do?
- Are you overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed with everything you need to do?
- Do you hope to have enough energy, time, and space for your artwork?
- Do you feel it is challenging to balance your life in your lifestyle between different projects, places, and roles?
( As an artist, I know how you feel.)
Are you ready to commit yourself to transforming your perspective to possibilities?
I am hosting this circle to support you in unblocking what is holding you back, what is in the way of your life, and your creative flow.
In this circle,
I am facilitating a guided sound meditation, in which the instruments will be played therapeutically, combined with deep self-reflection techniques.
That may support you in gaining clarity and insight into what you are going through for your life and art.
The first Quarter Moon occurs between the New Moon and Full Moon, which is when they look like a half moon; during this phase, challenges and obstacles may arise.
A half-moon is half shadow and half-light, like Yin and Yang. Yin and yang transform each other, a retreat complements every advance, and every rise transforms into a fall as a process of creating and deconstructing.
Following the natural circle of the moon is also an inspiration for awareness of ebb and flow, increasing and decreasing, acting and letting go.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPLORE:
- Resonance: signifies relationship, the potential for self-recognition - What do you need to do in order to maintain the flow?
- Resistance: signifies separation, the potential for releasing - What is it about for you?
- Release: signifies liberation, the potential for clarity - What do you have to do in order to process this further?
1. A space for yourself
2. A moment for yourself
3. A place you can sit and lye down
4. A journal you can write
5. A headphone you can listen to
6. Optional: blanket and cushions
ps. If you are in a severe mental health condition, this online practice may NOT be suitable for you, please contact me in advance. Thank you.
- Ticket type
CIRCLE FOR CREATIVES' FLOW
The Zoom link is on your ticket. The virtual door will be open 5 min in advance, and it will be closed 5 min after the practice starts.PricePay what you wantSale ended