wo 08 mrt|
a free workshop - 3 ways to recreate your relationship with yourself.
+ replay available
Time & Location
08 mrt 2023 19:00 – 20:00 CET
About the event
This is a free workshop for Creating a new relationship with yourself.
- What is your perspective on yourself? And what do you think about your life? Yourself?
- What is the inner dialogue you play in your mind?
This workshop focuses focusing creating a new relationship with yourself, and being aware of how our relationship with ourselves has influenced our daily lives and beliefs.
How can we change it?
If you have been feeling
- Tired of all the negative thoughts about yourself?
- Frustrated with yourself that you are not good enough?
- Exhausted from everything you want to do, everyone you care about? And you don’t have time and space for yourself?
- Guilty and bad when you say no to others when you are honest about your feelings?
- Stressed and heavy from the endless to-do list? Behind everything, you have to do?
- Emotional imbalance from life changes?
Or you wonder how you can feel more self-trust, self-compassion, and self-worth?
I invite you to join us together, for a start, creating the first sentence of your chapter.........
In the workshop, you are invited to enter your inner journal with self-check-in, self-awareness with meditation, then slowly quiet the mind with breathing exercises, gain self-connection with slow yoga, and enter deep relaxation with sound meditation. Through this reflective journey, you may gain peace & balance and receive insight for your new story for yourself.....
1. A space for yourself
2. A moment for yourself
3. A place you can sit and lye down
4. A notebook you can write
5. A headphone you can listen to
6. Optional: blanket and cushions
- Ticket type
Creating your story for yourse
The zoom link is on your ticket. the virtual door will be open 5 min in advance, and it will be closed 5 min after the practice starts.Price€ 0,00Sale ended